Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Manning Cartell takes on NYC. Boom!

Hi ladies, Lisa-Marie here. I'd love to share some of my experiences with you all from my buying appointments. This can be a very challenging part of my job, however, more often than not it is the most inspiring!



I am currently viewing Winter 2012, and so far... I am very excited :) Today was Manning Cartell (always a favourite!), and their collection celebrated one of my most desired travel destinations: NYC. Here's a sneak peek...



The extremely talented sisters of Manning Cartell recently took a trip to the big apple to gain inspiration for their Winter 2, 2012 collection. The result... bold, angular prints in shades of blacks and whites, contrasted with citrus bursts of orange and lime.



Imagine... the Chrysler Building glorified in sequins and silk, store windows of Manhattan reflected in geometric wonderlands, and cosy knits perfect for snuggling up by the fire in a Park Avenue Penthouse.



This fashion-forward brand is known for bringing us unique fabrics, interesting shapes and totally snuggable knits, and next winter will not disappoint.



My favourite part of viewing this collection... having my little girl there with me :)




After all, she is the future of Cauchois & Calo! (Along with her too-adorable-for-words cousin, Avia Calo)


Until next time,

Au revoir,

Lisa-Marie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment